Welcome, St. Clair County Community Mental Health is please you have chosen our agency to receive your mental health supports. In order to accommodate your needs better we ask that you adhere to the following program guidelines. Program Guidelines
- Please respect others.
- Please do not bring or use alcohol or drugs on CMH property.
- Please be aware persons receiving CMHA services are not permitted to use or dispose of any kind of tobacco (including all related products), and electronics smoking devices (e-cigarettes) inside the building or on the campus of SCCCMHA (including parking lots and inside personal vehicles).
- Please do not bring any weapons into the building.
- Please do not use abusive language or be physically aggressive towards others.
- If you bring in your prescription medication or over-the counter medications, please keep in safe.