Provider organizations are the organizations that deliver public services for mental health who are under contract with St. Clair County Community Mental Health Authority. The Organization List gives the addresses and phone numbers of these organizations. Practitioners are the individuals who provide the services. The Practitioner List provides details about the individuals who provide services. This list includes the person's credentials, license number, clinical specialties, cultural competencies, and language specialties. The Practitioner List also indicates each person's general population specialty.
Practitioner List Key
- DDC=Children with developmental disabilities
- SED=Children with serious emotional disturbances
- DDA=Adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- MIA=Adults with mental illness
- SAC=Children with substance use disorders
- SAA=Adults with substance use disorders