Welcome to the Contract Provider Page
Contract Agency DirectorsThe Executive Director of St. Clair County Community Mental Health Authority meets quarterly with Contract Agency Directors on the third Thursday of each month at 9:00 am unless otherwise noted. All meetings are held at SCCCMHA Administration.
All trainings are located at the SCCCMH Administration Building, located at 3111 Electric Avenue in Port Huron, unless otherwise specified. There are several meeting rooms within the building; please inquire prior to your arrival or with the Front Desk to find out the meeting room for your training.
- Only supervisory staff may register their staff for training.
- Registration must occur prior to attending training.
- Confirmation of class registration will be sent via email to the supervisor.
No Shows, Trainee Cancellations, and Late Arrivals
- If trainee arrives later than 15 minutes of training start time (exception Recipient Rights Refresher 10 minutes), the trainee will not be permitted to stay and a no show fee may be assessed.
- To avoid a no show fee, trainee/supervisor must notify the Training Department 48 hours prior to training of cancellation.
- If trainee arrives later than 15 minutes of training start time, the trainee will not be permitted to stay and a no show fee may be assessed.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Class cancellations due to inclement weather can be found on our agency website and our facebook page.
- We reserve the right to cancel a training due to low enrollment. Trainees and/or their supervisors will be contacted directly when this occurs.
- Trainees must check in with designated training department staff when arriving to class
- We are a Smoke and Tobacco Free Campus.
- Competency may be assessed by written tests.
- Trainees requesting accommodations, please contact the Training Department in advance of scheduled training.
Training Resourcesweb site. The Self-Study training modules are current from October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019.
Self-Study Training Modules
Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Specific Training 24 hours
Forms (available via Forms Index)
- Children's Diagnostic & Treatment Form
Forms (available via Forms Index)
- Homebased Safety Checklist
Level 1 Authorizations
The trainee will need to print and review the Medication handouts (Seizures and Procedures for Administration) prior to viewing the PowerPoint. Once trainee has viewed the PowerPoint, please print and complete the Medication Training Attestation. The trainee will give completed Medication Training Attestation to SCCCMH training representative upon entering the face to face portion of Medication training. The trainee will not be permitted to attend the face to face portion of the training without this Attestation. Please schedule the face to face training (calendar link) with Joy Hill (810) 966-2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org. *Medication Training - A trainee will only be allowed three (3) attempts (on different dates) to pass entire Medication training. If trainee is not able to pass either the written test or return demo, they would not be eligible to re-test or pass medications at an agency contracted with SCCCMHA. Medication Handouts
Person Centered Planning 101
Person Centered Planning 301
Transition & Discharge Planning
Reporting Forms & Training Grids
Blue Water Area Transportation
Group & Specialized AFC Homes
Non-Primary Caseholder Contract Agencies (CLS & Sup. Housing/HOYO)
Non-Primary Caseholder Contract Agencies (Community Enterprises, Goodwill, Life Skills, VNA, Clubhouse)
Primary Caseholder Contract Agencies (PCC, RCCC, NorServ)