Run for Recovery
5K Run and 1 Mile Fun Walk
St. Clair County CMH
3111 Electric Avenue
Port Huron, Michigan 48060
Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Walk starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Race starts at 9:00 a.m.
For more information,
call Amy Smith at (810) 966-7830.
Race Day: May 10, 2014
Proceeds from the St. Clair County Community Mental Health Run for Recovery support the St. Clair County CMH Lifeline Fund.
Early Registration Fee: $20 (on or before April 18th)
Registration Fee: $25 (on or after April 19th)
Registration fees are waived for entrants who raise $30 or more in donations!
- Tee-shirts are only guaranteed to participants who complete an Early Registration
- Please note: No refunds will be given
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Runners and walkers may register the day of the event between 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the CMH Administration building
- Registration closes promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Parking is available in the front and back parking lots of the CMH Administration building
- Enter the CMH campus by way of Electric Avenue as Cleveland Blvd. will be closed for the event
PARTICIPANT PACKET PICK UP
- Participant packets will be available for pick-up on Thursday and Friday, May 8th & 9th, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the CMH Administration building
- All participants who pick-up their packets on May 8th & 9th will have their names entered into the "Beat The Rush!" drawing for prizes donated by event supporters
- USTAF Certified 5K (3.1 mile) race
- Certification Code: MI 12006 SH
- 1 Mile Fun Walk (accessible course)
- The race starts and ends at Cleveland Avenue, at the rear entrance of the CMH Administration building
- Course map
ROAD CLOSURE FOR START/FINISH LINE
Cleveland Blvd. (behind the CMH Building) will be closed on race day, and will remain closed until the last runner completes the course.
- 5K Run: 9:00 a.m.
- 1 Mile Fun Walk: 8:30 a.m.
- You don't have to be a runner to volunteer for this event! Call 810-966-3586 to sign up.
- The Awards Ceremony will take place in the auditorium of the CMH Administration building following the race
- Trophies will be given to the overall top male and female finishers of the 5K Run
- Medals will be given to the top five finishers in each age division of the 5K Run by gender
- All participants will receive a commemorative ribbon
Age Divisions include: 7 and under; 8-10; 11-13; 14-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65 and older
2013 Race Results